Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family is here!

Hiya!
Soooooooo it's been a long time since I've posted something ... sorry.
New news: I'm going to Ireland and Milan in April!!

Family arrived here safe and sound on Thursday. I've just spent a long time putting pictures on my computer and whatnot and now it's 11:30 and I really need to go to bed so that I'll actually be able to wake up tomorrow! We've done a lot already, and we're not slowing down!

I promise, there will be a more detailed post to follow. In the meantime I offer some highlights and photos!
Highlights: Tate Modern, Globe Theatre, South Bank, HMS Belfast, Hampton Court (Henry VIII's palace), Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms, Royal Albert Hall tour, independent Irish film 'Garage' .... tomorrow: Les Miserables!!!!
Click on Pictures to see them larger.


sudden blizzard at Hampton Court

Mom bought us little sheep...

London Eye and Big Ben in the evening

the actual map they used in the secret, underground Cabinet War Rooms

Royal Albert Hall, I will be seeing Josh Groban, Idina Menzel, and Adam Pascal here in May!!

'Britain at War' Museum...

HMS Belfast ... don't be fooled by that blue sky, while we were on the ship it hailed.

Mom by the dental surgery room on the HMS Belfast

I am a prisoner

Kirsten and I looking at the ceiling painted by Rubens in the Banqueting Hall

Mom and Dad outside St.Pauls ... Mom is cold!

Kirsten falling into the crack, a temporary exhibition at Tate Modern

being 'groundlings' at the Globe!

No comments: